UPDATE: The Coding the Tweet demo application and source code have been updated to support PIN-based authorization through oAuth.
With millions of users and an ecosystem saturated with over 700 custom applications, Twitter’s all the rage these days. Love it or hate it, Twitter has become a powerful medium for connecting with people and marketing your skills to a wider audience. As the saying goes:
Twitter marches on.
- Ryios on How To Inject a Managed .NET Assembly (DLL) Into Another Process
- Christopher Galpin on EJ68
- Daniel on Git for the Antisocial: Setting Up a Local-Only Git Repository
- uncloaked on Git for the Antisocial: Setting Up a Local-Only Git Repository
- PenguinQueenHaley HP&DMfan; forever on Summoning the Harry Potter MMORPG